Monday, January 4, 2010

My Resolution

First off, I just have to say how totally cool it is to be able to skip the whole "This year I'm going to quit smoking" thing. Cuz I already did!

That left me with a weird sense of freedom this year when considering what resolutions I would make. I struggled for a while...until about my 5th drink. Then, it hit me. I felt relieved and excited and a little nervous; could I really do this?

My resolution is to ride my horse more. Not simply to ride more. I ride plenty. But, to ride MY HORSE more. And, to make it even more rewarding, I'm not talking about arena riding (unless I think up some cool game to play that he'll like), but about TRAIL RIDING!

So, now...can everyone just try to remind me to follow through? I really do need to prioritize this somehow...





So...what were your resolutions?


HAPPY TRAILS, EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment