Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Toi, Dancer, Life

I promise that I will be back soon with a detailed (photographs) update.

For now, all I can say is that Toi went to his first open show of the year last weekend, made his Western Pleasure debut, and blew everyone away. I couldn't be more proud. Pictures to come.

Dancer is doing better and better. She has been happy and positive, forward and full of impulsion.

Life is just crazy. I can't seem to get a breathe of air. I have made it a goal to drop some of my extra weight that I found after I stopped smoking. It's been 7 months, and I need to develop some healthier habits. Thankfully, this decision coincides with warmer weather so that I can get outside and walk the dog or whatever...of course, I wish I could ride every night, but that's not the case.

A favorite fellow boarder is moving to Indiana, and I will miss her a lot. You know how it is when you discover how REAL someone is, and wish you had met them earlier? Yep, it's one of those deals. I didn't get a chance to get to know her as well as I wanted to, and she is already moving. Damn.

CJ is doing great, as well. I am trying some ulcer treatment via SmartPak with his B-L Pellets, just to see if I observe even more improvement. He can still be cranky, and I've made all the other adjustments that I can think of. Cross your fingers, folks!

Be back soon with photos! Love y'all, and hope all is well!

3 comments:

  1. I will miss all the great people I have met here. That is not many by the way. LOL! It always works that way. Just when you get comfortable then BAM....it switches up. :-) Glad I got to know ya but sad we can not spend more time 2gether. Maybe before we leave I can make another show if you and Dawn have one lined up. Let me know! Later tater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, MJ...it just sucks so bad!! I want to move WITH you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well....I would love to take all of you with me if I could. :-) <3

    ReplyDelete